top of page
Recent questions
Fundraisers to help???
Yes.  Each band program already has certain fundraisers scheduled to assist students and parents.
Who gets to go?
All current BCPS Band students are invited. Current 9-12 will be 11/12 and in college.  Current 6-8 will be 9/10 in high school and in the 8th grade.
Who do I submit my payment to for student and/or chaperone?
Answer: Your High School Band Boosters.  Your Director can send it to the right folks.
BCPS Volunteer form can be found on the Required Paperwork page
Form must be submitted and approved before we travel.
Submit the form to your Band Director who will send it to the Central Office
University of Hawaii will supply all large instrument needs (Perc, Sousaphone, etc.)

Burke County Public Schools have suspended all field trips due to Covid. Now that things are getting better, we have begun to lay tentative plans for this trip in our future.  However, we do not want to appear insensitive to those families who are still struggling with the economic fallout of this pandemic. Best wishes to you and yours as we all move forward.

bottom of page